For Winston/Royal Guard Type 140 Coalescers
WCL536R (0.3) coalescing cartridges have a flow path from inside to outside. These coalescing cartridges are furnished in the Winston/Royal Guard Type 140 Gas-Liquid Coalescer for removal of aerosol particles such as lube oil mist from a natural gas stream. Extremely fine solids will also be captured.
The fiberglass media tube, compressed to the desired density, is supported by tinned steel cores inside and out. A tinned steel end cap with bolt hole covers one end. Stainless steel is optional for core and end cap. The cartridge is wrapped externally with a cotton sock for additional coalesced liquid drainage. Buna-N Gaskets are standard.
- Graduated porosity of the depth type cartridge offers maximum coalescing of liquids.
- Robust metal support core can withstand differential pressure over 50 PSI.
- Low pressure drop.
- Depth type cartridge offers efficiency at an economical cost.
Operation Specifications for these Coalescing Cartridges:
- Flow Direction is inside to outside.
- 0.3 micron rating.
- Recommended differential pressure for element change-out is 15 P.S.I.
- Maximum operating temperature is 180 ⁰ F.
- Minimum operating temperature is -60⁰ F.
- 36” Long -- 5 ½” O.D.
Standard Part Numbers and Micron Rating:
- WCL536R (0.3) for 0.3 micron and tinned steel core and end cap.
- WCL536R (0.3) 304SS for 0.3 micron and 304 stainless steel core and end cap.
- WCL536R (0.3) 316SS for 0.3 micron and 316 stainless steel core and end cap.