For Winston/Royal Guard Type 150 Natural Gas Filter-Separators and Type 65 Dry Gas Filters
WCL536 (1) filter cartridges are furnished in the Type 150 Filter-Separator for removal of aerosol size and larger liquid and solid particles from natural gas. These filter cartridges are also furnished in the Type 65 Dry Gas Filter for removal of solid particles such as rust, scale, and dust.
The fiberglass media tube, compressed to the desired density, is supported by a tinned steel core. A tinned steel end cap with bolt hole covers one end. 304 or 316 stainless steel is optional for core and end cap. The cartridge is wrapped externally with a cotton sock for protection during shipping and installation. Buna-N Gaskets are standard.
- Graduated porosity of the depth type filter cartridge offers maximum dirt-holding capacity and coalescing of liquids.
- Robust metal support core can withstand differential pressure up to 45 PSI.
- Low pressure drop.
- Depth type cartridge offers efficiency at an economical cost.
Operation Specifications for these Filter Cartridges:
- Flow Direction is outside to in.
- Rated at 1 micron.
- Recommended differential pressure for element change-out is 15 P.S.I.
- Recommended maximum operating temperature is 275 ⁰ F.
- 36” Long -- 5 ½” O.D.
Standard Part Numbers:
- WCL536 (1) for 1 micron and tinned steel core and end cap.
- Add “304SS” or “316SS to above model numbers for stainless steel core and end cap option.