For Winston/Royal Guard Type 62-CC-2S Liquid Liquid Coalescer Separators
WCT6--R coalescing cartridges have a flow path from inside to outside. These coalescing cartridges are furnished in the Winston/ Royal Guard Type 62 Liquid Liquid Coalescer Separator to coalesce trace amounts of water into larger droplets in a liquid hydrocarbon stream. It is used as the first stage in conjunction with the second stage WCT6--P separator cartridge for the separation of two immiscible liquids.
The media tube is made up of materials specifically designed to enhance the process of coalescence and is supported by a perforated metal core. A metal end cap with bolt hole covers one end. The cartridge is wrapped externally with a cotton sock for additional coalesced water drainage.
- Robust metal support core can withstand differential pressure greater over 75 PSI.
- Low pressure drop.
- Will remove extremely fine solid particles.
- High efficiency at an economical cost.
Operation Specifications for these Coalescing Cartridges:
- Flow Direction is inside to outside.
- Recommended differential pressure for element change-out is 15 P.S.I.
- Recommended maximum operating temperature is 240 ⁰ F.
- Buna-N Gaskets are standard.
Standard Part Numbers and Dimensions:
- WCT638R 6” O.D. -- 38” Long -- 3-1/2” I.D.
- WCT643R 6” O.D. -- 43-1/4” Long -- 3-1/2” I.D.
- WCT656R 6” O.D. -- 56-1/4” Long -- 3-1/2” I.D.