For Winston/Royal Guard Type 150 Filter-Separators and Type 65 Dry Gas Filters
WCL536 (0.3) filter cartridges are furnished in the Type 150 Filter Separator for removal of aerosol size and larger liquid and solid particles from natural gas. These filter cartridges are also furnished in the Type 65 Dry Gas Filter for removal of solid particles such as rust, scale, and dust.
The fiberglass media tube, compressed to the desired density, is supported by a tinned steel core. A tinned steel end cap with bolt hole covers one end. Stainless steel is optional for core and end cap. The cartridge is wrapped externally with a cotton sock for protection during shipping and installation. Buna-N Gaskets are standard.
- Graduated porosity of the depth type filter cartridge offers maximum dirt-holding capacity and coalescing of liquids.
- Robust metal support core can withstand differential pressure over 50 PSI.
- Low pressure drop.
- Depth type cartridge offers efficiency at an economical cost.
Operation Specifications for these Filter Cartridges:
- Flow Direction is outside to inside.
- 0.3 micron rating.
- Recommended differential pressure for element change-out is 15 P.S.I.
- Maximum operating temperature is 180 ⁰ F.
- Minimum operating temperature is -60⁰ F.
- 36” Long -- 5 ½” O.D.
Standard Part Numbers and Micron Ratings:
- WCL536 (0.3) for 0.3 micron and tinned steel core and end cap.
- WCL536 (0.3) 304SS for 0.3 micron and 304 stainless steel core and end cap.
- WCL536 (0.3) 316SS for 0.3 micron and 316 stainless steel core and end cap.