For Winston/Royal Guard Type 61V Liquid Filters
The WCC Series wound filter cartridges are furnished in the Type 61V Vertical Liquid Filter for removal of solid contaminants from a liquid process stream. To meet the rigorous demands of industrial filtration, a large selection of fiber & core materials, diameters, lengths, and efficiency ratings are available for a wide range of applications.
Fiber material such as cotton, polypropylene, or fiberglass is wound around a center core for the desired filtration needs. The core is offered in several materials to meet the application. Furnished separately, 304 stainless steel is the standard material for the installation hardware including the spring and cup assembly for the top hold down end and the post and pedestal for the bottom tube sheet end.
- High efficiency at an economical cost.
- Low pressure drop.
- Robust support core can withstand differential pressure over 35 PSI.
Operation Specifications for these Wound Filter Cartridges:
- Flow Direction is outside to inside.
- Available in micron ratings of 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 15, 20, 25, 30, and up to 200.
- Many diameters are available from 2-1/4” to 6” and in lengths of 5” to 72”.
- Recommended differential pressure for element change-out is 15 P.S.I.
Standard Part Numbers:
- WCCU20R30T is a typical part number.
- U = fiber material of Natural Cotton, BF = Baked Fiberglass, N = Nylon, E = Polyester, P = Polypropylene, R = Rayon
- 20 is the micron size
- R is the diameter of 2-1/2”. Common diameters are W = 3”, Q = 4”, Y = 6”.
- 30 is 30” long. Some common lengths are 19-1/2”, 27”, 30”, 40”, and 60”.
- T is core of Tin Plated Steel, P = Polypropylene, S = 304 Stainless Steel, A = 316 Stainless Steel.